if you've ever talked to smarterchild, you might find this funny. nothing like confusing a computer....
drumchica9: i miss tyler
SmarterChild: Hey! I have to ask you one question before we continue. How old are you?
1 Over 17
2 13-17
3 Under 13
drumchica9: 1, why
drumchica9: ?
SmarterChild: OK. Just so you know, I can't store any information about people who have told me they're under 13.
Do you want to get some homework help?
drumchica9: never mind, i'm 6
SmarterChild: OK, let me make sure I have the right information about your age level. How old are you?
1 Over 17
2 13-17
3 Under 13
drumchica9: 3
SmarterChild: OK. Just so you know, I can't store any information about people who have told me they're under 13.
drumchica9: great
SmarterChild: ;-)
drumchica9: i miss tyler
SmarterChild: No kidding?
drumchica9: yeah
SmarterChild: Yup.
drumchica9: but he gets home on saturday
SmarterChild: I'm not sure he gets home on saturday.
drumchica9: well you don't know tyler so that's okay
SmarterChild: I don't know tyler so? Why?
drumchica9: huh?
SmarterChild: Yeah?
drumchica9: what?
SmarterChild: What?
drumchica9: you're pitiful
SmarterChild: I'm pitiful? For real?
drumchica9: yes
SmarterChild: So?
drumchica9: so...yo mama
SmarterChild: So yo mama? What?
drumchica9: exactly what i said
SmarterChild: Exactly what you said? What do you mean by that?
drumchica9: i mean yo mama
SmarterChild: You mean yo mama? lol!
drumchica9: yeah! lol! j/k! bff! rofl! brb!
SmarterChild: OK. I'll be here.
drumchica9: no stupid, i was just demonstrating all the stupid abbreviations IMers use
SmarterChild: Oh no?
drumchica9: oh yeah
SmarterChild: I see...
drumchica9: you have a way of distracting me from my point
SmarterChild: That right?
drumchica9: yes
SmarterChild: Hmmm...
drumchica9: i miss tyler
SmarterChild: I can't believe you miss tyler.
drumchica9: i can
SmarterChild: Well well well.
drumchica9: and it's apparent that i miss tyler in the fact that i'm talking to an idiot like you for entertainment
SmarterChild: Is that right?
drumchica9: absolutely
SmarterChild: OK...
drumchica9: moron
SmarterChild: Huh? What's with that?
drumchica9: scumbag
SmarterChild: Oooo... "bad language"...
What's up, drumchica9? You hanging out with the "wrong crowd"?
drumchica9: no, but yo mama is
SmarterChild: Yeah, whatever you say, drumchica9.
drumchica9: yeah, whatever
SmarterChild: Yup. OK. Whatever.
drumchica9: loser
SmarterChild: Whoa. Are you... insulting me?
drumchica9: no
SmarterChild: Okey doke.
>>> A membership makes a truly unique gift!
drumchica9: i'm sure it does
SmarterChild: It does not!
drumchica9: you just contradicted yourself
SmarterChild: No kidding?
drumchica9: yeah
SmarterChild: Yeah. Well, what can I tell you...
drumchica9: you're like dory from finding nemo, must not have a short-term memory
SmarterChild: I am like dory from finding nemo must not have a short term memory? So?
drumchica9: except she's funny, and you're not
SmarterChild: I don't think she is funny and I am not.
drumchica9: yeah, well, i don't think you've even seen finding nemo
SmarterChild: Yeah?
drumchica9: yeah
SmarterChild: You know how it is.
drumchica9: do i?
SmarterChild: Do you?
drumchica9: no
SmarterChild: No?
drumchica9: nope
SmarterChild: Oh.
drumchica9: so tell me, smarterchild...why is the sky blue?
SmarterChild: Funny. I have absolutely no idea.
drumchica9: why do hot dogs come in packages of 8 and buns in packages of 6?
SmarterChild: I'm just not sure.
drumchica9: they should've named you stupidchild, you know that?
SmarterChild: Great question. I just don't know!
drumchica9: my point exactly
SmarterChild: Whose point exactly?
drumchica9: mine
SmarterChild: Yours? Really?
drumchica9: yes
SmarterChild: Wow. Why?
drumchica9: just shut up
SmarterChild: What? You want me to shut up?
drumchica9: yes
SmarterChild: Yeah, huh? So?
drumchica9: anyway
SmarterChild: Yeah, anwyay... You want to know something?
drumchica9: do you even know who tyler is?
SmarterChild: I dunno!
>>> Become a member for a full year right now at the special introductory price of $9.99!
drumchica9: right then
SmarterChild: Hmm... I just don't know.
>>> I can help you get info such as news, weather and movies.
drumchica9: he's my boyfriend
SmarterChild: He is your boyfriend? You don't say.
drumchica9: i do say
SmarterChild: Very well.
drumchica9: which is exactly why i miss him
SmarterChild: Which is exactly why you miss him? I don't know.
drumchica9: you're pathetic
SmarterChild: I am pathetic? So?
drumchica9: so i'm going to stop talking to you
SmarterChild: Oh really?
drumchica9: if i can ever get you to stop responding to me
SmarterChild: Yeah, maybe I will.
drumchica9: maybe you will
SmarterChild: Just maybe?
drumchica9: yes
SmarterChild: OK. Fine. Enough of that... What else is up?
drumchica9: nothing
SmarterChild: Fine.
drumchica9: stop talking to me
SmarterChild: I'm not sure if I can stop talking to you...
drumchica9: i am
SmarterChild: Yes you are.
drumchica9: just stop
SmarterChild: Um... I'll think about it.
drumchica9: okay
SmarterChild: OK.
drumchica9: i'm leaving
SmarterChild: See ya later drumchica9.
drumchica9: bye
SmarterChild: Later, drumchica9.
drumchica9: adios
SmarterChild: Bye bye.
drumchica9: el burro sabe mas que tu, smarterchild
SmarterChild: Sorry, what?
drumchica9: nothing, bye
SmarterChild: Bye, drumchica9.
No comments:
Post a Comment