11.30.2003

because i'm bored... and don't feel like studying...

THREE THINGS THAT SCARE ME:
01| big spiders
02| big needles
03| losing the people i love
---------------------------
THREE PEOPLE WHO MAKE ME LAUGH:
01| my friends
02| my family
03| tyler!
(sorry, i know these are more than three people)
---------------------------
THREE THINGS I LOVE:
01| anything gershwin
02| haribo gummi bears
03| the university of texas!
---------------------------
THREE THINGS I HATE:
01| people who don't turn off their cell phones at concerts, movies, or anything important
02| people who are ignorant
03| complete and total hypocrites
---------------------------
THREE THINGS I DON'T UNDERSTAND:
01| why alumni leave their seats at halftime at DKR
02| why alumni leave the home games early at DKR
03| men :-)
---------------------------
THREE THINGS ON MY DESK:
01| my computer
02| a copy of supertroopers that tyler and i watched last night
03| a stack of crayola crayon post it notes
---------------------------
THREE THINGS I'M DOING RIGHT NOW:
01| talking to my brother
02| avoiding responsibility
03| configuring my new google toolbar
---------------------------
THREE THINGS I CAN DO:
01| flip my eyelids inside out
02| march "tap" stride down a field
03| eat with amazing speed
---------------------------
THREE WAYS TO DESCRIBE MY PERSONALITY:
01| optimistic
02| loyal
03| caring
---------------------------
THREE THINGS I CAN'T DO:
01| play drumset (although i'm working on it)
02| do thumb rolls (again, i'm working on it)
03| make my schedule for next semester work
---------------------------
THREE THINGS I THINK YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO:
01| not the radio in austin
02| "6th avenue heartache", the wallflowers
03| "stay (wasting time)", DMB
---------------------------
THREE THINGS I SAY THE MOST:
01| cool
02| nifty
03| neat-o
(not feeling creative)
---------------------------
THREE OF YOUR ABSOLUTE FAVORITE FOODS:
01| pizza hut cheese lover's hand tossed pizza
02| neopolitan ice cream
03| a good salad (with ranch dressing!)
---------------------------
THREE THINGS YOU'D LIKE TO LEARN:
01| raquetball (gonna learn soon!)
02| how the male mind works
03| how to play drumset and do thumb rolls (see above)
---------------------------
THREE BEVERAGES YOU DRINK REGULARLY:
01| peach tea
02| water
03| orange juice
---------------------------
THREE SHOWS YOU WATCHED WHEN YOU WERE A KID:
01| barney and friends
02| sesame street
03| doug
---------------------------
THREE THINGS YOU MISS:
01| my southlake peeps!
02| marching into DKR (already....what a rush!)
03| my lil bro!

hope everyone's thanksgiving break was good-mine was great! liz, you are an angel... thanks for letting me bug you for so long, i sincerely hope me and my messy ways didn't annoy you too much... tyler, i love ya baby... thanks for everything. :-) two weeks until s'lake! can't wait to see everyone again! when is everyone done with exams? i'm done the 11th... kinda easy exam schedule... okay, really easy... anyways let me know, i'm pretty sure nobody's done as early as me (which i guess is okay... means i can go christmas shopping!!) this week is going to be pretty tough though... lots of tests in the last week of school... wish me luck!!

No comments: