okay, let's talk about it...
i've been hiding from it for so long. i have barely told anybody my side of the story. i've allowed everyone to believe i'm exactly what tyler's said i am: a no-good, cheating, lying bitch. will anybody believe me now when i say that i'm not? i'm not exactly proud of the way everything happened, but i didn't cheat on him, i didn't, i swear, i didn't really even allow myself to really have strong feelings for someone else until after we had broken up, and now it's all a mess. it seems i've hurt more than just him and myself, i've messed things up for everyone back home, and i'm truly sorry about that. i was just doing what i honestly felt was the right thing. this is why i don't want to come home, among other things... i'm scared of facing what i single-handedly caused, i guess... so if you don't see me around this summer, don't be suprised. i might be there... or i might be in austin, working and trying to forget it all. not quite sure yet. guess i should decide soon though... anyway, this is kinda an abbreviated version of how i'm feeling right now, so if you really want to know, ask. theory final today, my only final really besides a jury tomorrow, so think happy thoughts for me at 2 today...
9 comments:
Okay...so talk about it. I'm curious to know the 'whole' story.
I'm always here for you Stephie
Stupid commenting...let's try this again. I'm just trying to understand what's going on, and don't not come home. I really want to see you! Good luck with finals, and please...share with us.
Stupid commenting...let's try this again. I'm just trying to understand what's going on, and don't not come home. I really want to see you! Good luck with finals, and please...share with us.
this just to say that there are many sides to every story.
and a very tangled web.
*hug* i hope i get to see you this summer steph (: if you're in town, look me up, i'm gonna be workin mornings so i'll be here
Well, perhaps everyone got shafted in this one...
as for coming home, if you don't, dang, I'll be all alone! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME HERE ALONE WITH THEM!!!!!!! j/k
so please, come home soon, so much to talk about... I'm sorry I havn't stayed in touch, email me 'cause AP tests are over!
Lyd says come home. You can work here just as well as you can work in Austin, and it's rediculous to think that Southlake isn't big enough for the both of you. Besides, I haven't seen ya in ages :)
You clearly have brown eyes, they're not hazel as stated in your profile.
actually, they change color, but for the record, i'm changing my profile to read "brown/hazel". thanks for caring! ;-)
Post a Comment