this entry is rated P for pathetic
... it's a pity party, i know, but i'm just down in the dumps i guess. why do i suck at everything it seems lately? just tonight i went from being a crappy tennis player and the laughingstock of all my friends to a crappy daughter. i know there are plenty of things i excel at, but sometimes it's just hard to see them when i'm surrounded by this cloud of incompetence, of inadequacy. i feel stupid, i feel worthless, i feel very pathetic... i feel annoying, ditzy, clumsy, uncoordinated, unhelpful, and unable in almost every aspect of my life. lately it has seemed to me like austin was the miracle cure for my summer disease, but when my rose-colored glasses are off and i'm looking at the world through a harsh, bare set of eyes, i realize that no matter where i am, i can never save me from myself, and that fate is worse than a thousand southlake summers. that fact makes me want to crawl up into my bed and never get out so i guess that's what i'm going to go do now....
goodnight world
3 comments:
Sad Kuester...I hope you're feeling better...nights/times like that totally suck. If you feel like a crappy daugher...well you shouldn't. Everone has moments where they feel they aren't worth it...they're terrible at everything and no one cares. Times like those pass though, and you'll be the same wonderful person, but you'll feel wonderful too! Feel better!!!
do something about it! if you want to play tennis better - take lessons, if it's not that important then don't, but allow yourself to be a bad tennis player - it's OK!
it's probably more important to be a better daughter - so try to address the issues you have problems with. you're soooo good at soooo many things - there's no reason you can't fix whatever issues you have if you want to!
Hey girlie! I'm sorry you feel down in the dumps. I wish I could be there to hang out with you and make you feel better. Always remember that I love you! I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend than you are!
Post a Comment