7.28.2004

wtf

this is just wrong.  i'm sorry, but it is.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Wrong? Are you kidding me? I can't wait to see him, and I hope he pulls it off! Mmmm...

steph said...

yeah... wrong. as much as i love looking at young mr. bloom, i just don't think he has the acting depth or maturity yet to be taking on roles like this. granted, maybe he'll have gained that maturity by the time he actually starts filming bond movies, and i hope for the sake of the franchise that he does, but right now i'd have to say that at this rate there's no way he'll do the job correctly.

person i'd like to see in this role: tom cruise. or maybe colin ferrell...

Liz said...

I agree with Stephie on this one too. Bloom is NOT the right actor for Bond. But I don't think Hugh is right for the roll either. His charm isn't the slightly oily charm that Bond needs to get into every bed of every woman that he needs infromation from. I saw a good suggestion for the next Bond on fark.com the other day, but I've slept since then so I forget who it was. *shrug*