11.02.2004

Which Care Bear are you?

Friend Bear
You are everyone's ideal friend because you are sincere and genuinely kind. Sometimes you worry about your friends' problems so much, you forget about your own responsibilities, which can get you into trouble. For you, it's the little things that really count. You also happen to be the main driver of the Cloud Car. No speeding!


2 comments:

Lyd said...

Hey! I voted!...hung out a a few election watching parties too!..Anyway, I hope your doing well Steph. Feel free to come hang out for a weekend or drop by sometime. Although will finals and such I guess we probalby won't get to rub shoulders till Christmas....oh well. Catch ya later.

Lyd said...

Hey! I voted!...hung out a a few election watching parties too!..Anyway, I hope your doing well Steph. Feel free to come hang out for a weekend or drop by sometime. Although with finals and such I guess we probalby won't get to rub shoulders till Christmas....oh well. Catch ya later.