swing it over here mister dj
it makes me really, really happy to see my friends happy. to look around and see all of us with some reasons to smile, some reasons to be ourselves and live for ourselves and, once that's accomplished, to let some other people in. see here for an example. :-) my, how i am going to miss these girls when some of them go away.
so this road trip. i went with the percussion studio to victoria, texas to perform in a concert. a friend of mine, nick, is from victoria, so i went with about 15 other percussionists (only one other of them being a girl, i might add) to victoria the night before the concert. got to go tubing on the lake (from which i'm STILL a wee bit sore), eat AMAZING bbq, and sit around a campfire talking until the wee hours of the morning. the concert went well in spite of the fact that i left pretty much EVERYTHING important to my performance back in austin by mistake. shhhh. don't tell t-biz. he still doesn't know i performed sans music. ;-)
i'm beginning to think, due to a combination of a change in circumstances and in my personal opinion, that i don't really give a damn what anyone thinks about what i write on here. this is my life. MY LIFE. i'm tired of hiding from the world.
that being said, this kid is my sunshine.
Posted by Hello
his name's paul. he's a freshman, music studies major. he's almost a foot taller than me. he is without a doubt the nicest, sweetest guy i've ever fallen for, ever. he got me roses on may the second and put them on my doorstep and hid and waited for me to come home so he could ask if i would be his girlfriend. i, of course, said yes.
so there's that. damn, that felt good.
5 comments:
Grats Steph. :) Hope it works out! Sounds like you're happy.
Hey,I guess he is quite a catch. LOL. I'm glad to know you're doing well.Let me know if you will be in town so that I can see you before I leave....:)
Hey girlie! I'm so gald you're happy. I hope that we get the chance to catch up sometime soon. I'll be in Southlake for my sister's graduation so you and I need to get together and pull and all nighter or something. I'll give you a call sometime this week. I HEART YOU!!!
Obviously I have a thing or two to say when you being a sentence with "he is without a doubt the nicest, sweetest guy"... but damn that was sweet!
kevin, you are AWESOME. you know that. :-) can't wait to see you at graduation!
Post a Comment