12.14.2005

propz to me

Hi Stephanie,
I wanted to congratulate you on a great semester in the Introduction to Statistics course. Your test scores were consistently excellent, which is fairly rare for this class.

Further, while I do not know what your future career plans are, based on your performance in class, I think you have strong potential for a career in quantitative methods. We have an excellent program here at UT, as our graduates are quite successful at finding jobs in the field. I would strongly support your application to our program. Should you decide to enter the program, I should be able to find you some financial support (e.g., as a TA for this class).

Well, if you would like further information on the program, please feel free to drop by or set an appointment. If not, best wishes for your future.

Sincerely,
Keenan Pituch
Assistant Professor
The University of Texas at Austin
Educational Psychology Department


(not a snowball's chance in hell, but interesting anyway...)

No comments: