5.29.2002

So, I don't really know why I'm doing this, except I'm really bored. That, and the thought of sharing my deepest darkest secrets with whoever wants to see them is strangely attractive...but then again, I'm wierd. So this is me. This is private, at least I told it to be, so if you're reading this, you already know who I am, and if you don't, I don't want you to. Just kidding...or am I?

So what's going on with me? Not much. I'm actually kind of reeeally bored right now. I have a movie rehearsal to go to at 6:30. Woohoo...oh well. I suppose it will be all right. It's just that I'm missing out on spending time with my friends that have graduated already, and I wanted to spend as much time as possible with them before they all go off. I'm going to miss all of them. My drumline seniors especially...they have always been there for me through all of the crappy times. I mean, I'm absolutely sure I'm going to love being a senior and "ruling the roost" and all but...I'm so used to being taken care of, who's going to take care of me? It still hasn't hit me yet that I'm a senior now. I've waited my whole high school career for this, but it just hasn't come to me. Mike says it will the first time I hear the alma mater and I get to raise the index finger and all for the first time. That means that I have all summer to ponder the meaning of life before I get assaulted by "the great post-high school question". Oh wait, that has already started. The madness is rapidly approaching. Right now I'm just looking, but one of these days I'm going to have to pick where I want to go and what I want to do. My parents are no help in this matter. When I open a letter I get in the mail from a college-ANY college-they're on my back, saying "You want to go there, do you? Eh? Eh?" I'm sure they they're just as anxious as I am, but geez! get off my back! i have no clue yet! It makes me nervous, all those people that know exactly where they want to go to college and what they want to do. I'm still a baby. I don't know. I'm undecided. I'm afraid that that makes me seem uncommitted and without a goal, however. I took the career prospect tests on the Discover program at school a week or so ago. Not so helpful...oh well. My interests do not match with my abilities do not match with my values. Well, they sort of match, but never all three. Does that make any sense? I get the feeling that I'm blabbering an awful lot so I'll so now. I need a nap anyway. wish me luck at the rehearsal. I'll need it.

Carroll Drumline- We've got that loving feeling...

No comments: