There was no rehearsal, it got cancelled. (I'm crying on the inside, boohoohoo...) So I went with my friends to see Spiderman, and on the whole, I was disappointed. I just thought it was really high on the corny factor, well, certain parts of it, anyway. But I got to hang out with my friends so it's okay. My mom made me come home early because apparently there were some freaky guys running around and parking in our driveway earlier this evening and she didn't want me coming home too late alone. Not a big deal, but it was still annoying, especially since nothing happened to me. Parents will be parents, I suppose.
Tomorrow I have a picture with all the kids that have been in this district since kindergarten. It's scary. I've completed 12 years of high school already. I'm on my last one now. I'm just about done. I'm about ready to bust this joint! Well, not really, but you know. It's just strange. I look back on my 17 years of existence and I think, man, where has the time gone? Friends have come and gone out of my life. Memories that will last a lifetime have been made. And there are even more to come, for the road goes on forever and the party never ends...
No comments:
Post a Comment