Feeling a lot better now, after sleeping, then church, then more sleeping. I really shouldn't take naps, usually they make me even more tired, but I didn't really care...
What did people do without the Internet? I mean, maybe I'm just spoiled, but I don't remember life without Internet access. And now I have this parasitical relationship with it. I take and take and take...like right now, I'm downloading mp3 files. Okay, and I'm sending one too, so maybe it's not parasitical. Maybe the Internet and I mutually benefit from this loving relationship. In all seriousness though, what would we all do without the Internet? One thing is for sure, you wouldn't be reading this junk that I'm posting on my blog. ;-) Maybe that's not such a bad thing...
Songs of the Moment:
Ash, "Burn Baby Burn"-I don't know, I just like it! It's makes me happy to listen to it and it has a cool beat!
Blur, "Song 2"-yes...it's the "woohoo" song from the car commercial! (Woohoo!)
all right kids, that's it for now...
No comments:
Post a Comment