6.02.2002

ooooh...me sleepy.

I just spent 13 complete hours at Kevin's house working on his movie. Tiring, but-and this suprised me somewhat-fun. I'm meeting a lot of new people that I wouldn't have met otherwise that are turning out to be cool. So, if you tried to get a hold of me today, chances are, I was not here. Sorry about that! I luv ya anyways! For those of you who don't know, I'm helping Kevin make a movie that's a parody of a lot of other movies...namely Star Wars...and it's pretty fun. The only real problem I have with Kevin right now is that he's hardly appreciative. I don't believe he ever told me thank you for all the hard work I put into this dream of his, not once in 13 hours of (mostly) work, and maybe I'm being childish, but that bothers me a lot. I like to know that my work is appreciated. It's a vicious cycle, see, because when I feel unappreciated, I don't work as hard, then I get yelled at more. (Hmmm...sounds like my parents too...) I am having fun though, so I suppose it's all right.

"Well, that's just what we need...a Drewish princess"
"Funny...she doesn't look Drewish" <---sorry! ;-)

No comments: