8.26.2004

random picture i like


josteph_setparty
Originally uploaded by drumchica9.
this picture is absolutely priceless... perhaps the best picture i have from hell week... and the funny thing is i don't even know whose hand that is...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's a question for you: If God is all powerful, can he make a rock so heavy that even he can't lift it?

Here's a better question: Can you honestly believe that you started out as a pool of slime?

Here's an even better question: Do you want to believe that you started out as a pool of slime?

Jenny said...

And your point is?

Anonymous said...

Well, the comment actually refers to her previous post, but I figured she wouldn't read it if it were down there. The point is that there are plenty of questions you can ask, plenty of things you can say that "disprove" the existance of a God, but His purpose, His plan, His power are beyond our comprehension. It's like trying to describe "love" in words. No one can accurately do it, so they call it love. No one will understand God because He's not human. The other point is a view on science. Mainly mine in that scientists have the theory that we emerged from primordial goo, and I don't understand why anyone would want to believe in that. It kind of puts a damper on the whole "existance" thing, ya know?

Anonymous said...

I'd rather believe in science and be a good person than believe in God and be a total hypocrite like this girl.

Liz said...

Hey hey hey, be nice now people. *cough* *cough* Anonymous *cough* *cough* If you've got something like that to say then say it on your own space. There's no need to start stuff.

Anonymous said...

Piss off.

Jenny said...

Are there two anonymous people? 'Cause then I'm really confused. I was trying to figure out what the first anonymous person's point was because you can ask those questions, but why bother? I mean you can try to make a claim that there is a God, and you can try to disprove that there's a God. Does it matter though? I mean, you can't know for sure, so what's the point. You may like to think you know, but if you believe in God on blind faith as (from my limited experience) many religions require, then that is irrational. That's like believing that there is a blue man that is real and walks next to you every day, and even though you can't see, hear, feel, or speak to this blue man, you still believe he's there. Okay, I'm done.